Parenting Support Services
Parenting Support Services is a free, weekly, in‐home service that will help you build confidence as a parent. You know your child best, so we won’t tell you how to parent. We provide you with practical strategies to suit your family’s needs.
We use tools and strategies from Triple P – Positive Parenting Program and The Circle of Security® Parenting™. More information can be found at www.triplep‐parenting.com and www.circleofsecurityinternational.com.
- Parenting Support Services can help you:
- feel more confident and empowered as a parent
- enhance your relationship with your children
- provide a safe and engaging environment for your child
- improve your child’s self‐esteem, help them feel secure
- create realistic expectations
- find time to take care of yourself
- use positive discipline and effectively manage misbehavior
- raise stronger, more independent children
- help your child organize and make sense of their feelings
- reduce stress
- strengthen co‐parenting skills
This program is a statewide, initiative funded both privately and by the Department of Children and Families. DCF, self and community-based referrals are accepted.
For more information contact Program Coordinator: Elizabeth Dionne 860-872-1918 x3309